APS Electric Light Parade 2012
On Saturday, December 1, 2012, at 7:00 p.m., the 26th Annual APS Electric Light Parade 2012 is being proudly sponsored by Phoenix Parks and Recreation Department. Lighted floats and performance groups will entertain along the parade route which begins at “Central Avenue from Montebello, then heads east on Camelback Road to 7th Street where it heads south to it’s conclusion at Indian School Road”, according to the Phoenix Parks and Recreation Department.
A valley tradition, more than 60 cars, trucks, trailers and moving vehicles will be illuminated with thousands of lights. The APS Electric Light Parade 2012 WILL HAPPEN RAIN OR SHINE so be sure to check out the local weather before heading down to see this great event!
APS Electric Light Parade 2012 Information:
APS Electric Light Parade 2012 Special Notes:
- Spectators are encouraged to bring chairs and blankets. Click here to check out the weather!
- Coolers are permitted but alcohol and glass containers are not allowed.
- Viewing spots along the parade route are first come first served. Some spectators come as early as 3+ hours before the parade.
- Parking is available on city streets along the parade route but is also on a first come first served basis. Arrive early for the best availability.
- There are extensive road closures in the area. Be sure to check out this Street Closure Notification
For more information be sure to check out the Phoenix Parks and Recreation Department APS Electric Parade webpage HERE.
HOMES FOR SALE
Realtors: Is your Real Estate Career or Company taking you where you want to go?
Need MORE business? Need MORE leads? What has your company done for you lately?
Ask Me Why… I joined eXp Realty
More Info: The World’s First Fully Immersed Web 3.0 Real Estate Company
View this article at: http://tickledpinkhomes.com/2012/11/aps-electric-light-parade-2012/